Subject: Minor rev to include GHC 7.0.3
From: Don Stewart <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Mark Lentczner <[email-masked]>, Mikhail Glushenkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:44:11 -0700
List-Id: <haskell-platform.projects.haskell.org>

Hey all,

(Back from vacation). With GHC 7.0.3 out, and fixing many important
bugs (such as Mac support wrt. XCode 4, split objs on Mac, and correct
doc installers for Windows,
I propose we have a minor release in the next week.

I have a tentative release schedule planned here:

 * http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/wiki/ReleaseTimetable?version=43#Minorrevision:2011.2.0.1

which would have us prepare RCs including ghc 7.0.3 from today, with a
release on Friday 8th.

Mark, Mikhail, how do you feel about this schedule?

-- Don

_______________________________________________
Haskell-platform mailing list
[email-masked]
http://projects.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/haskell-platform