Subject: [commit: ghc] master: Revert "Add support for byte endian swapping for Word 16/32/64." (91979ed)
From: Simon Peyton-Jones <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:30:37 +0000
List-Id: commit messages for ghc and related projects <ghc-commits.haskell.org>

Repository : http://darcs.haskell.org/ghc.git/

On branch  : master

https://github.com/ghc/ghc/commit/91979ed2f0f01d8a3559c4e26d6662d6dd44b442

>---------------------------------------------------------------

commit 91979ed2f0f01d8a3559c4e26d6662d6dd44b442
Author: Simon Peyton Jones <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 11 21:12:58 2013 +0100

    Revert "Add support for byte endian swapping for Word 16/32/64."

    This reverts commit 1c5b0511a89488f5280523569d45ee61c0d09ffa.

 compiler/cmm/CmmMachOp.hs               |  1 -
 compiler/cmm/PprC.hs                    |  1 -
 compiler/codeGen/StgCmmPrim.hs          | 12 -------
 compiler/llvmGen/LlvmCodeGen/CodeGen.hs | 60 +++++++++++++--------------------
 compiler/nativeGen/CPrim.hs             |  9 -----
 compiler/nativeGen/PPC/CodeGen.hs       |  1 -
 compiler/nativeGen/SPARC/CodeGen.hs     |  1 -
 compiler/nativeGen/X86/CodeGen.hs       | 14 --------
 compiler/nativeGen/X86/Instr.hs         |  3 --
 compiler/nativeGen/X86/Ppr.hs           |  1 -
 compiler/prelude/primops.txt.pp         |  9 -----
 11 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

Diff suppressed because of size. To see it, use:

    git show 91979ed2f0f01d8a3559c4e26d6662d6dd44b442

_______________________________________________
ghc-commits mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/ghc-commits