I'm convinced.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:51 PM Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-steering-committee <ghc-steering-committee@haskell.org> wrote:
Colleagues

I recommend acceptance.  I have given my reasoning here:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/254#issuecomment-542643788

Simon

|  -----Original Message-----
|  From: ghc-steering-committee <ghc-steering-committee-bounces@haskell.org>
|  On Behalf Of Joachim Breitner
|  Sent: 14 October 2019 08:35
|  To: ghc-steering-committee@haskell.org
|  Subject: [ghc-steering-committee] Please review #254: Scale back "Function
|  Result Type Signatures" Shepherd: SPJ
| 
|  Dear Committee,
| 
|  this is your secretary speaking:
| 
|  Scale back "Function Result Type Signatures" to keep pattern sigs as-is
|  has been proposed by John Ericson
|  https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/254
| 
| 
|  This proposal amends #228, so I propose Simon PJ as the shepherd,
|  because he also shepherded #228.
| 
|  Please reach consensus as described in
|  https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals#committee-process
|  In particular, talk to the authors before, if you think this should be
|  rejected, and kick off the discussion on Github, following the steps
|  described under “Now the shepherd proposes to accept or reject the
|  proposal” in the above link.
| 
|  Thanks,
|  Joachim
|  --
|  Joachim Breitner
|    mail@joachim-breitner.de
|    http://www.joachim-breitner.de/
| 
|  _______________________________________________
|  ghc-steering-committee mailing list
|  ghc-steering-committee@haskell.org
|  https://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-steering-committee
_______________________________________________
ghc-steering-committee mailing list
ghc-steering-committee@haskell.org
https://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-steering-committee