Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Purely funcional LU decomposition
From: Henning Thielemann <[email-masked]>
To: haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:47:11 +0100

Paulo Tanimoto wrote:

> Pretty cool, thanks for releasing this into the wild.  I remember
> looking into this about a year ago.  By the way, have you seen Matt's
> DSP library?
> 
> http://haskelldsp.sourceforge.net/
> 
> He's got LU and others in there, if my memory serves me.  The last
> release seems to be 2003, so it might be worth emailing him to see
> what happened and if he has plans for the future.

I have cleaned it up and uploaded it to Hackage some time ago:
   http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/dsp

You may also be interested in
   http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/numeric-quest
   http://ofb.net/~frederik/vectro/
   http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Linear_algebra