Subject: Your Assembly at 33C3
From: 33c3 Assembly Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:38:41 +0100

Dear Haskell,

congratulations! You successfully registered your Assembly for the 33C3 
and got accepted. This means we will reserve a space for your Assembly.

If you're going to bring a lot of power consuming stuff and haven't 
mentioned it in the wiki, please contact us soon. Otherwise we can't 
promise you a sufficient power supply at your place. If you plan to 
bring a lot of your gear with you, think twice whether it is really 
necessary. There will be many like-minded people around, so it is likely 
to find stuff you would bring at other Assemblies.

There will be a few Shared Tables[1] in the neighborhood of your 
Assembly. These are for small decentral workshops during the congress, 
but also for all the others who haven't got their own space. If you plan 
to do a small workshop at one of the Shared Tables, please remember to 
tell the people there well in advance, so they can look for a new space. 
Also keep in mind that if there are free seats at your Assembly, people 
always can join you (as it always used to be).

This year we will also have so called Open Tables for Assemblies we 
didn't place. Please keep them clear for those Assemblies.

Be excellent to each other,
the Assembly team

[1] https://events.ccc.de/2012/12/26/wtf-are-shared-spaces/