Re: [Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: MFlow 0.2
21 Jan
2013
21 Jan
'13
8:29 p.m.
The template look is very simple but it uses a lot of dynamic code behind I changed the template to something more light. http://haskell-web.blogspot.com.es/ 2013/1/20 <briand@aracnet.com>
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:07:41 +0100 "Alberto G. Corona " <agocorona@gmail.com> wrote:
The entry in my blog, with the announcement and the philosophy behind http://haskell-web.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/announce-mflow-02.html
FYI That page never comes up for me. I just see spinning gears. iceweasel 10.0.7
Brian
-- Alberto.
22 Jan
22 Jan
7:36 p.m.
New subject: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: MFlow 0.2
Alberto G. Corona wrote:
The template look is very simple but it uses a lot of dynamic code behind
I changed the template to something more light.
Much better, thanks! Best regards, Heinrich Apfelmus -- http://apfelmus.nfshost.com
4999
Age (days ago)
5000
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Alberto G. Corona -
Heinrich Apfelmus