darcs patch: update LayoutHelpers to work with new Layout class.
23 Sep
2007
23 Sep
'07
11:51 a.m.
Warning: I haven't actually used this helper class yet, so it may actually be useless, or just not work... but since folks seem actively interested in this project, I figure it'll be good to keep you up-to-date. David Sun Sep 23 07:49:29 EDT 2007 David Roundy <droundy@darcs.net> * update LayoutHelpers to work with new Layout class.
23 Sep
23 Sep
10:07 p.m.
New subject: [Xmonad] darcs patch: update LayoutHelpers to work with new Layout class.
On Sunday 23 September 2007 06:51:00 David Roundy wrote:
Warning: I haven't actually used this helper class yet, so it may actually be useless, or just not work... but since folks seem actively interested in this project, I figure it'll be good to keep you up-to-date.
David
Sun Sep 23 07:49:29 EDT 2007 David Roundy <droundy@darcs.net> * update LayoutHelpers to work with new Layout class.
Applied.
6948
Age (days ago)
6948
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
David Roundy -
Spencer Janssen