Hi Scott, Thanks for your kind comment. By the way, is it possible to use ghc --make for my project including some external libraries and tools such as happy, Parsec and haskell stub calling C library? I also tried out cabal to build my project but it seems quite complicated to use. Best Regards. On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Scott Lawrence <bytbox@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012, xuan bach wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie in Haskell.
I'm wondering that if there is any tool support creating Makefile for Haskell project like Ocamlbuild for Ocaml project?
Since ghc handles dependencies automatically, I usually just do,
all: ghc --make myprog
And then make sure `myprog.hs` is your Main module.
Thank you, Regards.
-- *Le Dinh Xuan Bach* *Tel: 01234711869 or +65 86967149 * *Email: pig28789@gmail.com
School of Information and Communication, * *Hanoi University of Science and Technology
------------------------------**------------------------------**--------- レ。ディン。スアン。バイック 電話番号:01234711869 or +65 86967149 メール: pig28789@gmail.com *
-- Scott Lawrence
-- *Le Dinh Xuan Bach* *Tel: 01234711869 or +65 86967149 * *Email: pig28789@gmail.com School of Information and Communication, * *Hanoi University of Science and Technology --------------------------------------------------------------------- レ。ディン。スアン。バイック 電話番号:01234711869 or +65 86967149 メール: pig28789@gmail.com *