mechvel:
Dear administration of www.haskell.org,
(I am sorry for not finding a more appropriate list for this letter)
In old days, my program system DoCon
(computer algebra written in Haskell) had its copy on www.haskell.org/docon/ -- if I remember correct. Now, I need to set a certain reference, but do not find any DoCon copy on the Haskell site.
Then, I searched just for any reference to DoCon at www.haskell.org. It mentions DoCon in the application section of "Computer Algebra", but the reference does not work: "page not found".
On the other hand, each year someone of the Haskell site asks me to confirm the references to my Haskell applications, and I respond, and this always looked all right.
Now, if you decide to remove the DoCon directory from haskell.org, then, can you, please, inform me explicitly?
Also I ask you at least to provide in an appropriate place the reference http://botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/docon/
to the home of DoCon; so far, this place is the most supported.
Please, copy the respond to mechvel@botik.ru
Community projects have moved to the machine: code.haskell.org It would be best to move DoCon there too. -- Don