The February 2001 release of Hugs 98 unpacked fine and seems to run fine on my PowerMac 7600/120 running Mac OS 8.6 HOWEVER, the characters in the console window are teeny tiny wee characters indeed. What are they, 8 point? I could live with 10 point, but would personally rather have 12 point. So what do I do to change the size of the text in this window? I poked around in the sources, and discovered that the window is a SIOUX console. It appears that Hugs does not set any SIOUX options to control the text size, but I may have missed something. I wanted to try setting SIOUXSettings.fontsize = 12; but unfortunately I have CW Pro 2, not CW Pro 5, so cannot use the XML project file provided, and no instructions for using CW Pro 2 were included. I would strongly recommend adding a "-fontsize" command line option that can be put in the Hugs Preferences file. Come to think of it, a -fontface option so that I can get 'courier' instead of 'monaco' would be nice too.