Haskell.org
Sign In Sign Up
Manage this list Sign In Sign Up

Keyboard Shortcuts

Thread View

  • j: Next unread message
  • k: Previous unread message
  • j a: Jump to all threads
  • j l: Jump to MailingList overview
thread

SOE

unknownï¼ example.com

25 Feb 2007 25 Feb '07
10:58 p.m.

I don't know if this is a bug, but... When I start hugs98 (March 2005) and then attempt to load all the SOE source modules, Hugs.Base> :load Animation.lhs Code.html Draw.lhs Fal.lhs MDL.lhs Memo1.lhs Music.lhs Perform.lhs Picture.lhs Reactimate.lhs Region.lhs Robot.lhs Shape.lhs SimpleGraphics.lhs Snowflake.lhs Streams.lhs Trees.lhs I get two errors: The first error is that the module Win32misc is not found. I deleted all references to Win32misc from the SOE files (I'm running on OpenBSD) and that problem went away. Then I got another error: ROR "./Picture.lhs":24 - Undefined type constructor "RGB" Where is this constructor defined? Thanks, Dave Feustel

0 0
Reply
Sign in to reply online Use email software

Back to the thread

Back to the list

HyperKitty Powered by HyperKitty version 1.3.12.