On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Carlos López Camey <c.lopez@kmels.net> wrote:
2012/8/15 Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner@gmail.com>:
On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Carlos López Camey <c.lopez@kmels.net> wrote:
2012/6/29 Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner@gmail.com>:
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Carlos López Camey <c.lopez@kmels.net> wrote: > Hello, > > please find attached the following patch.
I just built xmonad and xmonad-contrib+your_patch from darcs and it works. Thanks a lot.
I forgot if I did try to start the auto-selected completion but when I try now and hit Return it doesn't start the selected entry. Can you confirm this bug?
I believe the attached patch contains the fix. It also contains the previous two patches.
I hope that the changes on import indentations are not a problem with code guidelines (stylish-haskell does that).
cheers, Carlos
Patch works, thanks Carlos.
Carlos any idea when this will be applied upstream?
Nope, no idea. I'm sure the people who have the power have seen this and other patches. Maybe they haven't tested it or they are waiting for people to test it.
Guess I'll have to report then that the launcher patch has been working well for a couple weeks of daily use now. Therefore I suggest to apply it upstream in XMonadContrib.